Summer Squash with Honey, Goat Cheese, and Thyme
4 young Squash
1 tbsp Honey
Goat Cheese, preferably with honey & crumbled
1 1/2 tsp fresh Thyme, chopped
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Wash the squash. Cut into 1/4” slices.
- Toss into a bowl with enough olive oil to coat. Mix in 1 tsp thyme, honey, & a generous pinch of salt.
- Place in a single layer on baking sheet. Sprinkle with a pinch more salt & an optional extra drizzle of honey.
- Roast 15 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Remove and place on serving platter. Add optional drizzles of fresh olive oil & honey. Sprinkle with crumbled goat cheese & remaining thyme. Ready to serve.