How To: Keep Cool in the Summer Heat
- Kiddie Pool: it’s like your own personal pool
2. Pool Floats / River Rafts: there is nothing better than lying on a fun pool float, sipping a refreshing drink, and soaking up sunshine
3. Water Guns: or even Rosé guns?
4. Popsicles: three little words DIY Do It Yourself (recipe link)
5. Frozen Drinks: I’m looking at you Frose, and bushwhackers
6. Slip n Slide: yes, adults have fun on these too!
7. Sprinkler: bring back your inner child by running through a sprinkler (bonus if after a few froses)
8. Tubing Trip: float slowly down a river or creek for the day, just bring food, drinks, and sunscreen
9. Canoe/Boat Trip (or SUP): take out a canoe or any type of boat for the day – almost all bodies of water offer rental companies with a full day, or half day
local rental companies:
10. Beach Trip: spend the day relaxing at the beach, grab a fun lunch, and soak up some sun