Tate Modern, London, England
2019 was a great year of travel! I visited 16 new towns and cities, and 6 new countries this year. It has been filled with new, mind-opening experiences and lessons that have changed my life forever for the better. It has been a year of personal growth and self-exploration, as well as exploring a planet much larger than any of us. It has been one of the best year’s so far, and I am so grateful for the opportunities 2019 has presented me. Thank you.
Guinness Factory, Dublin, Ireland
Here we go:
10. Rothenburg Ob Der Tauber, Germany
Rothenburg Christmas Market
9. York, England
8. Edinburgh, Scotland & Knoydart Peninsula
Victoria Street, Edinburgh
7. German Christmas Markets
Santa Pauli, Hamburg
6. Dublin, Ireland
5. Oktoberfest, Munich, Germany
4. London, England x2
3. Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Grand Hotel Toplice, Bled
1. Southeastern USA Road Trip: Fairhope, Alabama | New Orleans, Louisiana | Natchez, Mississippi | Memphis, Tennessee | Nashville, Tennessee | Asheville, North Carolina | Charleston, South Carolina | Savannah, Georgia | Seaside, Florida
Mississippi River Cruise, New Orleans
2019 was an absolutely fabulous year of travel, and it even brought me to my favorite travel partner. I cannot wait to see where 2020 and the next decade will take me, our relationship, and where we will explore together.
Charleston, South Carolina
Let’s start a new decade and the next chapter. Happy New Year 2020!