Funfetti Pancakes Recipe
This Saturday I decided to treat myself to breakfast in bed. So I made funfetti pancakes. YUM! Here is the recipe:
1⅓ cup white flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 tablespoons sugar
½ teaspoon salt
1 box Pillsbury Funfetti cake mix
⅓ cup olive oil
2⅓ cups milk
⅓ cup sprinkles
1 cup powdered sugar
2 tablespoons butter, softened
2 tablespoons half & half
½ teaspoon vanilla
1. In large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, & cake mix. Set aside.
2. In smaller bowl, combine oil, eggs, & milk.
3. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix only until combined.
4. Fold in sprinkles.
5. Heat gridle & spray with non-stick cooking spray (or your choice) before ladling batter onto it. You can make pancakes any size you like, but this recipe makes 22 5″ pancakes. (And they work great frozen!)
6. In small bowl, mix together powdered sugar, butter, half & half, & vanilla. Microwave 10-15 seconds to be able to drizzle on top of pancakes.
7. Top with redi-whip and more sprinkles if desired 😉