The Gluten & Guilt Free Pizza Crust
We all love pizza, but not all the carbs! That’s where cauliflower comes in. Meet your new pizza that comes without the guilt: a cauliflower crust pizza!
1 head of cauliflower, riced
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp basil
1/4 cup mozzarella
1/4 cup parmesan
- Wash and dry cauliflower. Cut/break into pieces and place in food processor until it looks like rice.
- Place cauliflower in microwave safe bowl, and microwave 7-8 minutes. Let cool.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drain excess water from cauliflower. Dry bowl and place cauliflower back in.
- Mix all ingredients in with cauliflower. I like to use my hands here to make sure it is mixed well.
- Place on pizza pan and flatten into a round pizza crust.
- Bake 15 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Cover in sauce, cheeses, and toppings of choice!