My New Year’s Resolutions for 2019
- Make Healthy Choices
- Travel More
- Be Joyful
- Focus On Me
- Take Self-Care Seriously
- Spend More Time Doing What I Love
- Try New Things
- I am terrible at communicating and responding to people, so communication is my number one thing to work on.
- I can be lazy and procrastinate and need to focus on my hustle.
- Exercise is good for you and I need to focus on my health.
- Everything in moderation.
- I forgot how much I love to travel and experience new places and cultures.
- Joyfulness is key.
- I can be my own worst enemy, so it is time to become best friends with myself and focus on me.
- Take self-care seriously with routines, skincare, exercise, food, and health. I feel so much better when I do.
- You only live once, so spend more time doing stuff you love.
- When you try something new, you gain life experience and decide whether or not you like it. I think you should always try something once.